Buying Bitcoins is no exception. Shopping anonymously online may be a difficult undertaking. The lawmakers of the major nations have steadily established increasingly sophisticated user control mechanisms, and France is no exception!
Brokers and exchanges who want to do business in Europe must follow local legislation and have all of their customers fill out a KYC (Know Your Customer) form. However, there are a number of sites and techniques for buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies anonymously.
In this post, you will learn about the two finest ways to make transactions in perfect anonymity. In other words, you must avoid using a credit card or a PayPal account!
You’ll prefer sites that let you acquire digital currencies and withdraw them without having to go through any sort of KYC process. On sites that allow anonymous payment options, many merchants take cash, Western Union, or pre-paid cards as payment.
Is it true that bitcoin makes you anonymous?
Bitcoin users have far greater privacy than those who pay with credit cards, bank transfers, or Paypal, but far less than those who pay with cash. In some cases, Bitcoin does not really make you anonymous.
When we look at how Bitcoin works, we can see that all transactions are recorded in a public ledger called the blockchain. The data contained in each of these transactions is public and contains a bitcoin payment amount as well as the sender and recipient’s bitcoin addresses.
Each bitcoin payment has a traceable history that can be read by anybody since each transaction uses bitcoins from a previous transaction and the blockchain is public. Bitcoin addresses are not linked to any specific person or business. Be a result, Bitcoin is frequently referred to as a “pseudo-anonymous” payment method.
However, there are a variety of methods for linking wallet addresses to their owners. Companies that provide analytical data connected to public blockchains are thriving, and KYC processes make it simple to connect this data to buyers/users!
If you want ultimate anonymity, you’ll need to get Bitcoin anonymously and then utilize private currencies like Monero and decentralized exchanges to carry out your transactions while using a VPN and the TOR browser.
Paxful: recognized and secure platform
Paxful is a well-designed and high-quality middleman site that links buyers and merchants from all around the world. You should be able to quickly locate sellers who take Western Union, PayPal, Skrill, Revolut, Remitly, and other payment methods on our site. Because maximum quantities are sometimes limited, do your homework before you begin. You should not be required to provide any personal information in order to register.
Want to purchase Bitcoins with fiat currency discreetly and instantly? Paxful is one of the better solutions accessible today. It’s a peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange that links buyers and sellers to make bitcoin trading quick, easy, and private.
To begin using Paxful, simply browse the website and click on the “Buy Bitcoins” icon in the upper right corner. After that, you’ll have access to their marketplace, which has a variety of search choices.
LocalBitcoins: anonymous purchase between individuals
You can discover delight amid the enormous quantity of Bitcoin purchase advertising on our site. It is the vendors you will contact on the site who will sell them to you, not the site itself. The platform’s sole purpose is to act as a trustworthy third party.
As a result, you can get Bitcoins without having to prove your identity.
You pay for your Bitcoins online using a cash mandate, PayPal, Western Union, or another method, and the seller deposits your BTCs into your wallet. Read more about Localbitcoins in my ranking of the best sites to buy Bitcoin in Nigeria
Some vendors will only conduct business with you if you have confirmed your identity using the LocalBitcoins website, but most will not.
However, you may be concerned about encountering a con artist and losing your money. The danger exists, but it may be readily avoided by using these escrow systems and exercising caution. Indeed, the service allows you to rate each vendor in order to determine his trustworthiness. Fortunately, if a scammer is revealed by his victims, he won’t stay long on the site. Furthermore, if you buy Bitcoins online, LocalBitcoins works as a trusted guarantor, ensuring that customers receive their Bitcoins.
Regarding prices, just look at the ads to see that they are reasonable with some sellers but not the most interesting on the market either. Sellers generally apply the Bitcoin price (provided by the Kraken site) and add 10% only to receive their commission. Vendors are scattered across over 600 French towns, no matter where you live in France you will be able to find what suits you quite quickly and easily.
There are now two of them in France. The options are restricted by necessity:
- With a maximum of €500 per purchase, at the Computer Store PcDuo in Paris (Bois-Colombes).
- Montpellier, at the Chamber of Owners and Co-owners, with a maximum purchase price of €1,000 and 6% costs.
Other ATMs, often known as “Bitcoin ATMs,” may be found on the Coinatmradar website. They allow you to pay in cash for your Bitcoins. Your order is processed in total confidence and in just a few easy steps:
- Enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet.
- Set a price for the purchase.
- Put your money in the dispensers.
And there you have it. You will not be required to register or provide any personal information in order to place a purchase. You may also sell your Bitcoins through these distributors if you want to.
You should be aware that placing orders without verification will almost always result in fees and purchasing limitations.
If you wish to obtain Altcoins without revealing your identity, be aware that most excellent sites, like Binance, Coinbase Pro, or Bittrex, enable you to register without revealing your identity and circulate up to 2 BTC every day. As a result, you may easily utilize a throwaway email, a VPN, and a false account to conduct your transactions while adhering to specific daily limitations.
Additional sites and exchanges
If you currently hold Bitcoin and don’t withdraw significant quantities every day, certain exchanges, like Binance or FTX, enable you to trade and acquire tiny amounts of alt currencies. You can utilize the platform with a phony email as long as you don’t surpass a specified daily amount of transactions and withdrawals! (Update: Due to regulatory pressure, big exchanges are implementing required KYC checks, thus this option is no longer accessible.)
Here’s a list of exchanges (spot and futures) where you may trade and acquire alt currencies anonymously and without KYC:
- Kucoin: Without having to complete KYC, the Singapore-based exchange allows you to purchase and sell crypto assets with a daily withdrawal limit of 5BTC.
- Bitfinex: You may also establish a “basic” account with no identification verification that allows you to make crypto deposits and withdrawals, trade-in spot and margin, and much more on the popular exchange for Pro traders.
- Bybit: With a daily withdrawal limit of 2BTC, no verification is necessary. Keep in mind that their staff might ask for verification at any time!
- Kraken: If you provide fake information, you will not be allowed to use Kraken with a Starter or Express account.
- DEX: You may utilize 1Inch or ThorSwap for decentralized exchanges.
Keep in mind that these options present a risk because the platforms may ask you at any time for further verification! If you lose your access to the account, you will also not be able to prove your (false) identity, which poses an additional risk.
Here are some additional sites, available in French or English, and their restrictions, that will allow you to order Bitcoins without providing ID:
- Bity: $1000 per day, payable by bank transfer or Sofort.
- Shapeshift is a fantastic website that allows you to effortlessly convert your crypto-currency simply by switching from one to the other. However, keep an eye out for the costs!
- Changelly is a cryptocurrency exchange with no cap.
- BitStamp: there is no limit, and you may pay with a credit card or a bank transfer.
To sum up, I hope this essay was useful in assisting you with your anonymous Bitcoin purchases. Although some sites do demand registration, they allow you to acquire bitcoin immediately without having to go through lengthy and unpleasant verification procedures.
How to buy bitcoin with a debit card and no verification
It is generally possible to buy bitcoin with a debit card without going through a verification process, although the options for doing so may be limited. Some bitcoin exchanges and brokerages allow you to buy bitcoin with a debit card without requiring any verification, but these options may have higher fees and limits.
Here are a few options you can consider:
- Use a peer-to-peer marketplace: Peer-to-peer marketplaces, such as LocalBitcoins and Paxful, allow you to buy bitcoin from other individuals without going through a centralized exchange. These marketplaces do not typically require any verification, but you may need to pay higher fees and may have a harder time finding a seller who is willing to accept a debit card without verification.
- Use a bitcoin ATM: Some bitcoin ATMs allow you to buy bitcoin with a debit card without requiring any identification or verification. However, these ATMs may charge higher fees and may have limits on the amount of bitcoin you can buy.
It’s worth noting that while it is possible to buy bitcoin with a debit card without verification, this may not be the most secure or cost-effective option. Exchanges and brokerages that require verification may offer higher levels of security and may have lower fees. Additionally, using a debit card to buy bitcoin may also be subject to chargebacks, which can be a risk for the seller.
Are there any crypto exchanges without ID verification?
It is generally possible to find crypto exchanges that do not require identification verification, although the options may be limited and may come with certain risks and limitations. Some exchanges and peer-to-peer marketplaces allow users to buy and sell crypto without verifying their identity, but these options may have higher fees and may not offer the same level of security as exchanges that require identification.
Here are a few options you can consider:
- Use a peer-to-peer marketplace: Peer-to-peer marketplaces, such as LocalBitcoins and Paxful, allow you to buy and sell crypto from other individuals without going through a centralized exchange. These marketplaces do not typically require any verification, but you may need to pay higher fees and may have a harder time finding a seller who is willing to accept a payment without verification.
- Use a crypto ATM: Some crypto ATMs allow you to buy and sell crypto without requiring any identification or verification. However, these ATMs may charge higher fees and may have limits on the amount of crypto you can buy or sell.
It’s worth noting that while it is possible to find exchanges and other platforms that do not require identification verification, these options may not be the most secure or cost-effective. Exchanges and brokerages that require identification may offer higher levels of security and may have lower fees. Additionally, using an exchange or platform that does not require verification may make it more difficult to recover your funds if there is a problem with your account.
It is doable, however, it is becoming increasingly difficult. You must utilize the platforms indicated on this page and restrict your purchases to tiny amounts.
Yes, if anonymity is your primary concern; otherwise, no, because you will incur additional charges and be restricted to the maximum daily quantities.
It is possible to make purchases by meeting the vendors in person, although this method is not recommended for security reasons. Pay carefully if you want to take this chance!
An anonymous bitcoin wallet is a type of bitcoin wallet that allows you to send and receive bitcoin transactions without revealing your identity. There are several ways to create an anonymous bitcoin wallet, but most of them involve using a third-party service or software that hides your personal information and masks your IP address.
Here are a few options you can consider:
> Use a privacy-focused bitcoin wallet: There are several bitcoin wallets available that prioritize privacy and allow you to create an anonymous wallet. Some examples include Wasabi Wallet, Samourai Wallet, and Electrum.
> Use a hardware wallet: Hardware wallets are physical devices that store your bitcoin offline. They offer a high level of security and anonymity, as they do not reveal your personal information or IP address when you make a transaction. Examples include Ledger Nano and Trezor.
> Use a mixer or tumbler service: A mixer or tumbler service is a third-party service that mixes your bitcoin with the bitcoin of other users to make it difficult to trace the origin of the funds. This can provide a level of anonymity, but it’s important to note that these services are not without risk and may not be completely effective at hiding your identity.
It’s worth noting that while these methods can help you maintain anonymity, it is generally not possible to completely hide your identity when using bitcoin. Transactions are recorded on the blockchain, which is a public ledger, and it is theoretically possible for someone with enough resources and expertise to trace a transaction back to its origin.
It is generally possible to create a bitcoin wallet without providing any personal identification. However, it’s worth noting that using a bitcoin wallet that does not require identification can make it more difficult to recover your funds if you lose access to your wallet.
1. Use a privacy-focused bitcoin wallet: Some bitcoin wallets, such as Wasabi Wallet and Samourai Wallet, allow you to create a wallet without providing any personal identification.
2. Use a hardware wallet: Hardware wallets, such as Ledger Nano and Trezor, do not require any personal identification to set up.
3. Use a mixer or tumbler service: Mixer or tumbler services, such as CoinJoin, allow you to mix your bitcoin with the bitcoin of other users, making it more difficult to trace the origin of the funds. These services do not typically require any personal identification.
Summary on how to buy Bitcoin anonymously
- There are a number of sites and techniques for buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies anonymously.
- Each bitcoin payment has a traceable history that can be read by anybody since each transaction uses bitcoins from a previous transaction and the blockchain is public.
- As a result, you can get Bitcoins without having to prove your identity.
- If you buy Bitcoins online, LocalBitcoins works as a trusted guarantor, ensuring that customers receive their Bitcoins.
- Here are some additional sites, available in French or English, and their restrictions, that will allow you to order Bitcoins without providing ID: Bity: $1000 per day, payable by bank transfer or Sofort.
- Although some sites do demand registration, they allow you to acquire bitcoin immediately without having to go through lengthy and unpleasant verification procedures.
- Is it feasible to acquire bitcoins without revealing your identity? It is doable it is becoming increasingly difficult.